Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Red Peacock - Fractal Based - Textures


I love to play around with Fractals and many times come up with unusual images. Here is a fractal based image that ended up looking like a Red Peacock.

After generating this fractal, probably in Apophysis, I used Painter 8 to apply the texture using image luminance.

I then used PhotoPaint's Effects> Custom> Alchemy> to enhance the texture once more.

I love the accidental quality of playing with fractals, you never are certain what you may get.

I applied Filter Forge's Freepack 3 - Frames film frame to the image to give it that finished look.

Listening --- I'm Raw --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka

2 comments:

  1. So colored and well done! Bravo Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Giovanna! It is bright and colorful isn't it? Amazing what fractals can do, with a little help from digital tools.

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete