Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Contemporary Building - Chalk - Painter 8


This image is from a photograph by my son Keir M. Gatzka, in the Detroit Metro area. It's a more contemporary building stylistically than the decayed buildings I have posted earlier.

Using Picasa 3 I searched for "build" in the search bar and found a number of photographs taken by my son. I right clicked on it and opened it in Painter 8. I cloned the image and selected all and cleared the digital canvas, then selected none.

I used Ctrl T to turn on the tracing paper and chose the chalk cloner brush to begin painting this piece. I followed the lines of the architecture with varying sizes in the brush to allow for the perspective to show through.

It is basically a clone but all the brushstrokes are mine.

----------------
Listening to: Eric Clapton - Let it Rain
null

No comments:

Post a Comment