Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Greenhouse Images - Full - Closeup


Using Picasa 3 I was browsing my greenhouse photographs of flowers and came across this one of Lilies. I love the uniform greenery of these flowers and they make a great background

I used Paint.NET, PhotoPaint, Painter 8 for these images using many of the same techniques as I have recently so I won't repeat them here today.

I am also sharing a closeup of the yellow lilies to show the details of these lovely flowers and the texture I added to the image.

As you can see the curls of the petals and the delicate pistils and the coloring of the shadows and highlights are of much interest in the closeup.





Music wise I receive news letters from TC Electronics/TC Helicon about their products for electronically enhancing your vocals or instruments [click here] for a video about "Have you Heard This Before?" You'll enjoy it if you record music on your computer or play live.

No comments:

Post a Comment