Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Art Nouveau - Vector Design - CorelDraw - PhotoPaint - Paint.NET


I have varied taste in my art works. This image has elements of Art Nouveau ( from Dover Publications) and some vector bits.

I used CorelDRAW's freehand drawing tool and the sprial tool to add some designs to the woman's face and the floral background is echoed with the vector flowers.

I used PhotoPaint and Paint.NET for this piece as well adding a film frame from Filter Forge. I also used a painterly filter on the whole image in Paint.NET to simplify lines.

Just a short post today with a short explanation of this image. No rain today like I thought. Too bad I can't make it back up to Frankenmuth's Auto Fest!


----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Triad Emaj
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment