Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Badcuda - PhotoPaint - Paint.NET


We caught up with this car, driver and passenger after following him for a short while. At first from a distance I thought it was a Charger, but my wife said she thought it was a Barracuda. Now since these cars are among my brother Kent's favorites we followed, trying to keep up until he stopped for gas, only a short way along.

We approached him and got permission to photograph the car. I got a couple of differing angle shots, with this one being my favorite one.

I used Paint.NET's Effects> Ink Sketch> on it with the color turned all the way up and the ink lines down. As it is a black and dark purple car, at twilight I did not want to make the image too dark.

In PhotoPaint I resampled for the web, added Filter Forge's film frame. And I added a KPT's Collection Lens Flare to the image.

I sent all five photographs to my brother along with a couple of new ones of our Grandson. I know he will enjoy them.

----------------
Now playing: BB King - Three O'clock Blues
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment