Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Zeke Nouveau - Grandson - Texture


The other day visiting my Grandson I took a number of photographs. I selected this one for today's image, where he is standing up, with a little help from his Grandmother.

I opened the photograph in Paint.NET and used the Artistic> Effects> Ink Sketch> filter and removed all color for the black and white image. I had opened an Art Nouveau frame, from Dover Publications, in PhotoPaint and I copied and pasted the image of Zeke into the frame.

I used the erase tool, before merging the object, and erased the upper right hand corner for his name tag and the lower right hand corner for the floral part of the frame.

I opened one of Mayang's Textures of fossilized stone in PhotoPaint along with the black and white image of Zeke. I cut out a portion of the texture and then opened from the clipboard. I then copied and pasted Zeke into the stone texture. I did an asymmetrical placement of the image, added Zeke's name and a black border to finish the piece.

----------------
Now playing: Elmore James - Dust My Blues
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment