Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Industrial Brick Building - Digital Collage - PhotoPaint


This image is a comb-
ination of multiple pieces. I used another background from Mayang's textures, a brick building with old broken windows from an industrial area. I selected some Art Nouveau stained glass pieces and added them to some of the windows. I also used some clipart for a couple more of the windows, all from Dover Pubilcations.

I used PhotoPaint for putting together this digital collage. I added some with the object property Multiply, others I resized them to fit the window size and pasted. The Parking sign I adjusted the opacity so some of the window would show through.

I cut out the woman lute player and pasted her after making the window appear to be open with some object adjustments to it, and placing a black to gray rectangle in her background.

I added the pasted poster Hello Beautiful with an opacity adjustment and pasted all the pieces in place, resizing as needed.

I used the Tone Curve to give the brick wall some depth and upped the saturation for the colors just a tad. I have left the piece at a larger size for your pleasure. The big picture as it were.

----------------
Now playing: Bo Diddely - Bo Diddely
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment