Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Bo Diddely and Clapton - Digital Pencil, Watercolor, Pen


I was browsing with Picasa 3 for a photo-
graph to work on today and ran across this one of Bo Diddely and Clapton playing a venue.

I used Paint.NET to turn it into a pencil drawing using Effects> Artistic> Pencil after I had lightened the photo-
graph in PhotoPaint with the Tone Curve tool.

I opened it in Painter 8 and used the Digital Watercolors brushes on it to paint the bulk of the background and basic colors of the clothing. I switched to a Ballpoint pen for some enhancements to the color. I am not taking credit for this work because I don't really know where the photograph came from, and I can't give the credit to the photographer as I would like. If you recognize this please post a comment giving them credit or write me so I can update this post. Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment