Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crowded Sunlit Atrium - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint


Here is a photograph taken by my son, Keir M. Gatzka. It's an angular view of a crowded sunlit atrium. It has much appeal in it's geometric appearance and the busy crowd bustling about. I opened the image in Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch filter, boosting the color all the way up.

I also used the Curves adjustment to the Luminosity for a brighter appearance with an increase in color saturation as well. I saved that large file and opened it in PhotoPaint and applied Filter Forge's Photo Effect Vibrance for more enhancement.

I also added a 30 pixel black border to the piece then I resampled for display here. A simple digital manipulation for this angular piece. I tried to add some texture to the piece in Painter but found it distracted from the overall image so I left it alone and saved it.


----------------
Now playing: Beatles - Good Day Sunshine
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment