Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More Guitar Dreams - PhotoPaint


Additional dreaming about guitars is today's subject for an image. I took this photograph at Motor City Guitar of a rack filled with electric and hollow body guitars. I opened it in PhotoPaint and applied the Effects> Art Strokes> Charcoal> to it. This gave me a grayscale image that appeared to have been drawn.

I browsed in Picasa 3 for my Mayang's Textures and found this one for the texture. I copied to the clipboard and used File> New from Clipboard> to bring it into PhotoPaint. Next I copied the charcoal guitar image to the clipboard and pasted it into the texture.

I applied the object property Texturize to it, which gave it the transparency I wanted. I merged the two images. I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects on the image which gave it some Vibrancy. With Filter Forge's frames I picked a variant of a halftone frame. Then I added a 10 pixel black border still in PhotoPaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment