Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

More Grunge Guitars - Acoustic Electric - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint


More Grunge guitars, Fenders and others Electric Acoustic guitars from Motor City Guitar. I took this photograph myself at Motor City, and I opened it in Painter 8 and used the Flaming Pear tool Chromasolarize on it. This boosted the golden color of the background.

Saving that I opened it in PhotoPaint and used the Effects> Art Strokes> Crayon> on it. Blending much of the line and color in a crayon like image. I saved again with a different name and opened it in Paint.NET to apply the Ink Sketch tool without any color and a light pen and ink look in black and white.

I selected all and copied to the clipboard, closed Paint.NET and pasted the image on top of my crayon image in PhotoPaint. Using the object (layer) property Color Burn I made the white transparent and this allowed the ink lines to show through. I merged these together.

I opened Filter Forge's Photo Effects and used a grunge filter to add texture and a grunge feel to the image. Also using Filter Forge's frames I added a film frame to the piece. In PhotoPaint, still, I used the Tone Curve to give some depth and brighten the image a bit.

----------------
Now playing: My Morning Jacket - Golden
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment