Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"Acoustic Magazine No.4" Fake Cover - Corel PhotoPaint

Acoustic Magazine No.4

Today I am sharing another "Acoustic Magazine," fake cover. This is a Grunge Issue with a rusty background and some grunge fonts. I complied the digital collage in Corel PhotoPaint using pieces I had found in my folder for the Series 66 collages.

I added some dripping paint splatters and merged the "guitar player," with the background. I had created the player at an earlier time in another piece, but he fits here.

I always use Picasa 3.9 to browse my folders and found the pieces to put together for this "issue." I used the "Eyes Wide Shut" idea because of the large eyes on the guitar player, a play on words.

I saved the large file as usual and resampled for display here.

Listening --- Corky and the Juice Pigs --- The Grunge Song

No comments:

Post a Comment