Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Vintage Kay and Seagull 12" Enhanced Photograph - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint - PSP Pro X3

"Vintage Kay and Seagull 12"

"Vintage Kay and Seagull 12" is the title of today's image. It started off as a photograph taken at Pontiac Music and Sound's music store. I opened the photograph in Paint.NET and applied a light ink sketch to it with the colors upped to full.

This gave me the textured look I wanted. I saved the large file and opened with Corel's PhotoPaint. Here I applied the Local Equalization tool and used the Tone Curve to add depth.

I then applied Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance to enhance the colors bringing out the wood texture. I then opened KPT's Collection LensFlare and added a flare to the piece centering the sphere on the chrome string base of the Kay guitar.

I saved the file again and opened with Corel's PSP Pro X3 to add the Image Picture Frame using the black frame. I then added my signature in white, back in PhotoPaint saved the file and resampled for display here.

No comments:

Post a Comment