Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 Fun Painting Photographs

Alaskan River

Bridge and Mountains

Trees and Mountains

Alaskan Restaurant

I was working on my laptop today on which I have Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. I was browsing some of my photographs taken on our Alaskan trip a few years back and selected these examples you see here.

I used the Auto Painting feature of the program to create these images from the photographs I chose. I would take the image and apply more than one painting style. For example on Trees and Mountains I used a Wet on Wet Watercolor then applied the Color Pencil feature.

Corel's Painter Photo Essentials 4 is a fun program to create painted scenes from your favorite photographs.

Listening --- JJ Cale and Eric Clapton --- Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment