Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Jack Jack" Enhanced Photograph - Corel PSP Pro X3

Jack Jack

A great photograph taken by my son Keir M. Gatzka of their dog "Jack Jack". He is a Rat Terrier and is a bundle of high energy. To get him to sit still for a few moments took training. And he is well trained as you can see in this photograph of him.

My Canon Rebel XTi is what was used for the initial image. I opened it in Corel's PSP Pro X3. I enhanced the color with Vibrancy and increased the saturation also. I used the Sharpening tool on the photograph after I had Removed Digital Camera Noise.

I like the way Jack is offset from the very center of the photograph. I also like the enhanced colors of this piece.

I used the Picture Frame tool for the transparent frame. This added some more interest to the offset and entire image.

Listening --- CSNY --- Wooden Ships

No comments:

Post a Comment