Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Self-portrait with my Wife" Corel PSP Pro X3

Myself and my Wife


Here is a Springtime portrait of myself and my wife taken remotely with our Canon Rebel XTi on a tripod. I hope you have enjoyed all the Digital Visual Art shared this year. I will continue to share art that interests you and is compelling in some way.

This photograph was adjusted in Corel's PSP Pro X3, cropped, saturation was altered a tad, and the mat and frame was added there. I did add my signature and resample in PhotoPaint for display.


2 comments:

  1. An elegant couple indeed. Lovely photo, not quite what I expected from such a technology inclined artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, Thank you!

    No wild hair day for me! That was in the past back in '69! Then I looked more like an "artist." Long hair and mustache and mutton chops, those were the old days!

    Now I've calmed down a lot. Funny what age will do for you.

    Now remember I did retouch this photograph a bit!

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete