Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"HDR Experiments" Tractors and Truck - Picasa 3.9

HDR Tractor One

HDR Tractor Two

HDR Tractor Three

HDR Truck One


I really like the new Picasa 3.9 for it is feature rich and easy to use. These HDR images were all done using the HDR tool in Picasa. I also used the Museum frame feature included in 3.9.

I did use Corel PhotoPaint for some color adjustments in using the Tone Curve for depth. I also added my signature and resampled the photographs for display. These are older photographs and I am certain that the Blue GMC truck in the snow was taken by my son Keir M. Gatzka, but I don't remember the source of the tractors.

The only quirk in the using of Picasa's features is that when you apply them they sometimes change your source photograph, even before you save with a different name. I found that a little disturbing, because I am used to iterative saves of changes with differing names for each file in succession.

In any case Picasa 3.9 is a really good program to keep track of your photographs and images and videos, as well as helping to create some attractive photographs with just a few clicks on the desired feature and some adjustments to each.

Listening --- Kenny Chesney --- She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment