Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

"Flower Boy Steampunk" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint - Filter Forge - Corel PSP Pro X3

"Flower Boy Steampunk"


I began this image with a texture of peeled paint and superimposed a photograph of Guitars. I was using Picasa 3 to browse my folders and found both of these photographs. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and I applied the Guitars overlaying them on the white peeled paint.

I went back to Picasa and browsed my Dover Publications sampler folder for some Steampunk like images. I selected the Locomotive and Car, placing them end to end. I added the Boy standing on the fuel bin of the Locomotive and placed a Flower graphic in his raised hand. I found the Robed Lady and added her. Then I added the Man and Woman. I added the Watch in two places. Finding a pre-made Steampunk image I cut out the Smoke for the Locomotive. I doubled it and flipped the gears image and placed them together.

I had used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance on the background and added a Grunge frame to it, prior to placing the other pieces. I merged all the pieces into the one image.

I saved the large file and opened with PSP Pro X3 to add another classic frame. I also resized the image after saving the large file, having already added my signature.

Listening --- Amanda Marshall --- Birmingham

No comments:

Post a Comment