Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Digital Faces" Digital Collage - Picasa 3 (New Version) and Corel Products

"Digital Faces"

Today I browsed some photographs I had taken long ago of some of my older works, printed out and mounted on a wall display.

I opened the photographs in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and applied a number of the Auto Painting selections to both. After I was satisfied with each painted version I saved them separately. I then browsed in Picasa 3 (the new version) and selected them both and created a collage.

I saved that collage and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 to add a torn matting and black frame.

I saved that file and opened with PhotoPaint to add my signature and resize for display.

Listening --- Robert Plant & Alison Krauss --- Gone, Gone, Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment