Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

"Dual Guitars" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 - Picasa 3.9

Dual Guitars Gouache

Dual Guitars Cinema

I began today on Twitter sharing photography, digital art, graphic design and typography leads. I enjoy using Google Alerts on these subjects set for "everything" and "happening now," as it garners some nice leads to share.

I then went to browsing in Picasa 3.9 and selected two photographs of my Seagull 12-String and a Lyon 6-String guitar. The first photograph I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and played around with it with a Gouache auto Painting. I had first added some saturated color and a "museum mat,' in Picasa 3.9.

The second photograph I played with only in Picasa 3.9. I upped the saturation and applied a feature called "Cinema." This cropped the image and placed a black border on top and bottom. I saved the file and opened with PhotoPaint to use Papersize to add a full black border. I had both images in PhotoPaint to add my signature and resample for display.

Listening --- Robert Plant & Alison Krauss --- Rich Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment