Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

"A Digital Room" CorelDRAW - Corel PhotoPaint Plus

A Digital Room

Browsing my Dover Publications folder in Picasa 3.9 I found a coloring page of a simple room. I opened CorelDRAW and pasted the bitmap into a page. Using the Poly Pen tool I drew the lines around the pieces of the room. Using the various fill tools I added texture, a floral wall and used gradients for the other walls.

Back to my Dover folder I looked to populate the room with colorful characters, I found two women that I liked and I carefully cut them and pasted them, resizing as needed. I added two posters and the vase from more Dover Clip Art.

I did quite a bit of this in Corel's PhotoPaint after I had created the rooms walls, floor and ceiling. I also used the Tone Curve for more color depth on the file. I saved the large file and opened with Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X3.

Here I added the brown border of 25pixels and added the frame to the piece. I saved that file and then resized for display. I had added my signature in PhotoPaint as usual.

Listening --- Doves --- The Cedar Room

4 comments:

  1. Nice room design! i really appreciate for sharing this blog. Its really great info that you've sharing in this blog. Good luck.


    Room Acoustics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Room Acoustics! I try to come up with quality work and explanations of techniques. It's nice to know when someone appreciates it!

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such an interesting article to the readers. I just love this and also Have bookmarked this blog. Love to see more from you. Keep it up. Best Wishes. :) PC Support

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel,

    Thank you for visiting and commenting! I see you do PC support, good for you, that is needed in these tight economic times. I will try to keep my readers engaged with my technical explanations.

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete