Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

"12-String Guitar Headstock" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4

12-String Guitar Headstock


I took this simple photograph with my Canon Rebel XTi of the rear headstock of my Seagull 12-String Guitar. I thought I would play around again in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. So I took the photograph and opened with that program. I selected the Impressionistic style and set the colors to Intense.

I applied the feature and got a lovely image of this photograph. I applied the Apply Surface Texture Luminance to it for the brushstroke textures. Then saved the file.

I opened in Corel PhotoPaint and used the Tone Curve for depth and upped the saturation to boost the colors. I also added my signature in PhotoPaint. I saved that and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

There I used the saturation Vibrancy on it for yet more punch to the colors. I added the Ornate Picture Frame and resized for display here.

I really like the simplicity of the image, the brushstrokes and color, as well.

Listening --- Robert Plant & Alison Krauss --- Rich Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment