Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Sky and Clouds" Fun with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4

Detailed Watercolor

Modern Gouache Pen and Ink

Seurat
I had some fun with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and three cloudy sky photographs today. I took the photographs off my external hard drive where I saved them as back ups. I opened the folder using Windows.

I applied differing styles of auto painting to them. On one, with the deepest colors, I used Modern Painting first then switched to Gouache Painting, and then Pen and Ink, for the finish I Applied the Texture Luminance.

For the one with the noticeable brush strokes I chose the Seurat Painting mode. And for the other I applied the Detailed Watercolor painting.

I saved all 3 images and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 from Picasa 3.9. I used the Watermark to add my signature. I added a black border and black frame to each. I also resized them for display.

I have to say that all three are interesting in there own right. Each one has it's own elegance. I'm glad I took each of these photographs coming back to Michigan from Chicago one autumn.


Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment