Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"2012 AutoRama Two" Photograph Manipulation - Paint.NET - Corel PSP Pro X3

Blue Flames

Blue Corvette

Red Orange Custom

Yellow Pickup Custom


"2012 AutoRama Two," features photographs take by Keir M. Gatzka. The Photograph Manipulations are done by myself. I browsed in Picasa 3.9 to the AutoRama folder and selected these photographs to manipulate.

I opened them each in succession in Paint.NET where I applied the Ink Sketch feature. I adjusted the Luminosity in Curves and upped the saturation a bit. I also applied a painterly filter to each image. Saving the large image I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

There I further manipulated the images. I adjusted the paint strokes on each one just slightly. I used the saturation Vibrancy on them. I used the Smart Photo Fix on each as well. I also added my signature as a Visible Watermark. I finished each with a 25 pixel black border. I resize in PSP for display here.

I noticed that we are soon to reach 50,000 Pageviews and wanted to thank all of our readers and visitors for making that goal possible. We have over 866 posts to date on gatzkART!, and are happy that many enjoy our blog.

Listening --- The Beach Boys --- Fun, Fun, Fun


No comments:

Post a Comment