Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

"Watercolor Parrots" Corel Painter 11 - Corel PSP Pro X3

Watercolor Parrots


I did another digital painting of Watercolor Parrots in Corel Painter 11. I used the same techniques as yesterday. I used a Dover Publications image resized in Corel PSP Pro X3. I saved it and opened with Corel Painter 11.

I used various watercolor brushes at differing sizes and opacity. It was a large file so the painting took some time as some of the watercolor brushes were slow to respond on my older PC. I also used some Liquid Ink fine point for some outlining and the eyes. Also I toned down the area between the birds with a textured chalk brush.

I added the mat and frame in PSP again, then resized after adding my signature. I have placed both images, yesterday's and today's, as Posters on my Zazzle account (please see my Art For Sale Page for the link to my store.) And also more products which will be released within 24 hours per Zazzle's terms. When the new products post you should check them out!

The posters do not have the mat and frame as you can select real mats and frames on Zazzle as part of the purchase if you choose to.

Listening --- The Beatles --- Can't Buy Me Love

No comments:

Post a Comment