Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Watercolor Plumage" Corel Painter 11 - Corel PSP Pro X3

Watercolor Plumage


Late post today, took some time to paint this image and finish it. I took a Dover Publication's Bird image and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized it, applying the Pencil feature to it for a color sketch. The file was about 11" x 9" and 300dpi. I saved this file and opened with Corel Painter 11. Thus, "Watercolor Plumage."

There I used various Watercolor Brushes at differing sizes and opacity and painted this image with high saturation colors. Each color selected had it's corresponding RGB setting set to 255.

I saved that file and reopened in PSP and added a mat and frame and visible watermark. I resized for display and saved that file.

Listening --- PBS --- Sharks

No comments:

Post a Comment