Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

"A Waiting Lady" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint - Corel PSP Pro X3

A Waiting Lady


Today I used some Vintage Clip Art I recently got from online along with Flaming Pear's textures. I opened Picasa 3.9 and browsed to my Flaming Pear folder and selected a texture called "branches." I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and increased the file size by increasing the dpi to 300. I then used the Unsharp Mask tool on it for a bit of sharpness.

I converted this bmp to an RGB image and used Replace Color giving it a blueish cast. I browsed to my Clip Art folder in Picasa 3.9 and found the Marie Antoinette like lady and copied and pasted her into the texture background. I erased much of the image leaving only the lady. I also added the dress making piece to the image.

I Replaced Color on both then added the globe and books and scrolls, copying, pasting erasing, coloring again. I searched for an appropriate corner symbol and did the same. I used the property Multiply on all the pieces of the collage. Saving this I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and where I applied the Saturation Vibrancy to boost the color and Curves for depth. I added the ornate frame to match the elegance of the lady.

I resized for display in PSP saving both sizes of the image.

Listening --- Little River Band --- Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment