Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

"Sweet Guitars" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint

Sweet Guitars

I wanted to do another guitar based digital collage. I found this great sheet music with a light watercolor wash over it. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and went to Picasa 3.9 to search for some guitar images. I located six of them at various angles and close ups as well as a full 12-string.

I resized them to fit as I wanted and used the property Exclusion on four of them for color and transparency. I applied Little Ink Pot's Thredgeholder, for the sketch appearance, to the other two guitar images and placed them with one near the center. I used the property Multiply on these for transparency.

I added my signature and saved the large file as well as resampled for display here.

Listening --- Madagascar's --- I Like To Move It

No comments:

Post a Comment