Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

"My Brother" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4

My Brother

Working on the laptop today for a change. I browsed to a folder in Picasa 3.9 of some photographs taken in Alaska while visiting family. I found this great photograph of "My Brother." I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and cropped it for a close up. I then resampled to 300dpi to increase the size of the image. I saved it and opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4.

There I tried various auto paint styles and decided that the Modern Painting looked the best. I allowed the program to do all the work, auto painting this style. Since I was on the laptop I didn't have access to my regular signature so I added a watermark in Arial Narrow Italic.

Using Filter Forge's Frames I added a narrow photograph frame to the large image, saved it and re-opened in PhotoPaint to resample to fit display here.

I invite you to read my page about My Art For Sale, I will consider any piece of my art you find here on this blog and will create the link for you as well if you wish to purchase anything.

Commenting is also welcome, I like to get feedback on my efforts to create images and the explanation of my program use and techniques.  Thank you for taking a look at this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment