Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Vintage Man and Woman" Digital Collage - Corel PhotoPaint

I Don't Think I Can Make It . . .


I've been following a blog that has free vintage clip art to share recently. FREE ViNTaGE DiGiTaL STaMPS has a lot of really nice clip art, both backgrounds and other pieces of interest.

Using Picasa 3.9 I browsed to the newest pieces I garnered from them and opened the background with Corel PhotoPaint. I added the Lady and Gent on the phone, copying pasting, erasing around them and adjusting to fit. I then took a piece of Dover Clip Art of a stained glass window and used the property Multiply on it for transparency.

I used the font Brickley Script for the statement: "I Don't Think I Can Make It . . .," above the couple. I added a lavender border to the piece and my signature, saving the large image and resampling for display here.

Listening --- Primitive Radio Gods --- Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment