Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"2012 AutoRama One" High Contrast Photographs - Corel PhotoPaint - Corel PSP Pro X3

Green Custom

Red Blue Custom

Red One Custom

Yellow Custom


My son, Keir M. Gatzka, borrowed my Canon Rebel XTi and went, with my Brother to the 2012 AutoRama in Detroit. It was held at Cobo Hall. He got about 180+ photographs, I selected just four today to do some photo manipulation on them.

I browsed in Picasa 3.9 and opened each with Corel PhotoPaint. I used the Local Equalization on them and then the Tone Curve for depth. I added some lens flares from KPT's Collection, I added my signature there and saved the large files.

These I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and added some Image Information, and a black border of 25 pixels each. I resized in PSP for display and uploaded them to gatzkART!. I had cropped only one photograph and lost the EXIF data on it, but the others are intact.


Listening --- Dishwalla --- Counting Blue Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment