Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Blast from the Past


We were going through some old photos just last night and we found this one of my wife when she was about 16 years old.

Kind of reminds one of Grace Slick, now I am showing my age!

I scanned the photograph into PhotoPaint and altered the Color Hue from black and white to the cool blue seen here.

I now have the photograph up on the shelf were I can see it everyday. I met her when she was 17 and we have known each other for 39 years this month.

I went to the library the other day and was able to get the new CD of Robert Plant and Allison Krauss - Raising Sand which recently won an award. I really like the music, very unexpected and unusual. The tunes are listed as Folk but I think they are more Folk/Rock. Really good stuff! I highly recommend this music. I also got other CD's:

Kenny Chesney Live
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Greatest Hits
Allison Krauss - Now That I've Found You
Thelonious Monk Quartet with John Coltrane at Carnegie Hall

Some great listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment