Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vector - Digital Gal

Some more Vector work with use of some letters and numbers and symbols, also some painting.

I took one of the more large pieces of vector (on the right) and played with the shape tool to create an odd shape instead of a block like one. Added the curves and changed the color.

I also used the fill tool to alter the colors of the face. And painted around the lips.

In PhotoPaint I used the copy then applied the Effects> Art Strokes> crayon filter, to which I pasted the image back in and as an object I altered the properties to Multiply and laid its transparency over the crayon filtered background. I merged the object to the background.

It became a rather intense piece. I added the purple 1' and 0's as a contrast to the orange in the face highlighting the digital intent of this image.

1 comment: