Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thinking of Spring and Warmer Weather

Personally I am tired of winter weather. I don't do well in the cold. I guess I am showing my age. Some like the skiing and snowmobiling and other winter sports like ice fishing.

So I did this collage of pictures from our gardens. I took all the photographs at various times during the season. I manipulated only two of them.

I used Picasa 3 for making the collage. It allows you to pick a background image so I selected the yellow iris. The center photograph was taken in the autumn, I took it with the sun behind the flowers ending up with a gold like color of the stems.

The purple iris on the right I painted in Painter 8. And the yellow iris I manipulated in PhotoPaint. The rest of the photographs stand on their own.

The weather is unusually warm for February and the sun is out, so I am thinking Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment