Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dream Cruise - Up Close And Personal


I skipped a day of posting so I could personally attend the 15th Annual Woodward Dream Cruise. We met in Downtown Birmingham, Michigan and watched the cruise. I was able to get a few good photographs this year.

Here is a hot rod that I shot. I used Paint.NET to make an Ink Sketch image. I decided to keep it simple and clear. I used PhotoPaint for framing and resizing and adding my signature.

This is one of the best shots I got, it is clear that the driver and passenger were having a good time with their participation on the Avenue. We were a good group my two grown children and my son in law, my brother and my wife and I. We enjoyed some refreshments that were not over priced.

On the way in the cars were so packed it took use about an hour to travel only about a mile and a half to met up with them. From our vantage point many cars sped past too fast to get really good photographs, but a few parked vehicles that I shot will be good for the blog for a few more of the Custom Cars motif.

Each year you learn something new about where to position yourself on the Avenue. We realized that the Southbound side was a better place to be, but did not have the time to cross over. We came too late in the day. But we thoroughly enjoyed our time there.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Mute Math - Control
null

No comments:

Post a Comment