Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Hemi's Rock - Grunge Dream Cruising


Well the telltale sign that it's time for the Woodward Dream Cruise starts tomorrow is the fact my Brother has come down from up North to visit and make his trip to the Avenue.

It's official! He comes every year to visit and stay with us while he goes to the Dream Cruise.

I have to share today a Hemi based custom car, done in grunge mode. I used PhotoPaint and a concrete texture for this White Beauty. Adding the grunge is the fun part. But I tried not to take too much away from the clean lines of this car.

I also had some time to play around with the guitar last night. A real simple rock instrumental with a major chord progression. I am listening to the recording now as I post this. Some cruising music again.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - D C G A E Run
null

No comments:

Post a Comment