Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Flamed Mustang - Saleen Custom Made


Though Ford's weren't popular cars for my family growing up, I have always liked the stylish Mustang. This flame painted custom by Saleen is a beauty. Photograph was taken at twilight, you can see vehicles in the background lit up at the gas station pumps off Woodward Avenue.

I am still using Grunge textures and paint splatters and dripping for the overall appearance of my current pieces.

Here I used Paint.NET for a light ink sketch then opened the image in PhotoPaint. There I used a Sand grunge background lightened in the Tone Curve to allow for the texture to show through. I used the object property If Darker to overlay the texture. I added the paint splatters using the font WC Rhesus B Bta and the Effect> Distort> Wet Paint> for the dripping. I merged all object and layers.

Music is on my mind and in my ears as I listen to various artists. Waiting for the time where I am creative again with some songwriting. I must be patient.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Ben Harper - Strawberry Fields Forever
null

No comments:

Post a Comment