Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

6 and 12-String Guitars - Grunge - PhotoPaint

6 and 12-String Guitars - Grunge

I grabbed another Guitar photograph from Motor City Guitar and modified it. From Picasa 3 I opened with PhotoPaint and rotated the image. I then selected the Local Equalization tool for the high contrast image. I used the Tone Curve to add depth and upped the saturation to boost the colors.

I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance on the piece. Then I selected a Grunge frame in Filter Forge's frames. I added my signature to that and then added a lens flare from KPT's Collection Lens Flare tool.

Listening --- The Byrds --- Eight Miles High

2 comments:

  1. Really love these high saturated, crisp images. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,

    Thank you! I am doing a series of these and I have another one today! Enjoying creating this series of High contrast images!

    ReplyDelete