Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Shoes or the Basket Ball? Shoes! - Painter 11 - PhotoPaint


Today's image is from my time spent with my Grandson on the floor with my camera. He was playing for a time with his soccer ball and basketball and got a hold of his Mother's shoes. He began to play with them.

On the floor with him I took the photograph of him playing with the shoes. I opened the image in Painter 11 and did a muck up using a quick clone with an ocher background, Auto cloning differing brushes, the Impressionist, and Van Gogh.

I used many differing brushes to paint / clone with, Textured Acrylics, Camel oils, and some of the Distortion brushes in the background. I wanted to use color to pull the image a bit more together so I chose a couple of Sponge brushes and Digital Watercolors to add the basketball orange.

I brought the large file into PhotoPaint to add a Filter Forge frame and adjusted the Tone Curve to give some depth, also increasing the saturation for boosting the colors.

Listening --- Ken Brodie --- Picture Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment