Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pink Floral - Still Waiting for Spring - Painter 11 - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint

Pink Floral - Waiting for Spring to Come

It appears we are still waiting for Spring here in Michigan. It snowed last night, no accumulation but still Snow? So I browsed my folders in Picasa 3 for a bright floral photograph. I opened with Paint.NET and applied the Kuwahara Filter Modified for a painterly feel.

Saving that file I opened with Painter 11 and did a quick clone with an ocher background then applied the Auto Van Gogh cloning with the Auto Van Gogh brush selected. Saving that I opened in PhotoPaint to apply Filter Forge's watercolor frame, adjusting the width of the framing.

I saved that file and reopened in Painter 11 to add texture using the Image Luminance for showing the brushstrokes and texture of the watercolor framing.

In PhotoPaint I added a 40 pixel black border and my signature. I also resampled the image for display. I adjusted the Tone Curve for depth and the saturation for a color boost.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- Silent Spring Instrumental Double Drop D

No comments:

Post a Comment