Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Irish Music - Vector Graphics - French Taste - PhotoPaint


This digital collage image began with a crop of one of Mayang's Textures in pink and green, in PhotoPaint. I selected individual pieces for ascetic reasons and placed them in the collage.

I chose a piece of Irish Music from Dover Publications sampler, and also French based pictorials from the same. I added a Vector Floral bowl from work I had done previously. I also added a crane that I did in Photoshop 7 when I had that program on a Mac. To add to the musical theme I added a classical guitar and an arch-top electric guitar.

I merged all of them into one layer and applied Filter Forge's Photo Effects Lomo enhancing the color and framing the piece at the same time.

If you look closely you can make out the name of the musical piece, "The Blackbird," which is to be played "with spirit." Easier to see is the word "Champagne," and a French restaurant poster is in the background behind my vector graphic floral.

----------------
Now playing: Bob Welch - Sentimental Lady
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment