Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Amplification Equipment - Bass Guitars - High Contrast - PhotoPaint - Painter 11 - Paint.NET

Amplification Equipment - Bass Guitars - Motor City Guitar
Well it snowed and left some accumulation last night, so Spring isn't very bright and cheery this year in Michigan. I used Picasa 3 to browse my folders and again selected a photograph from my trip to Motor City Guitar. This time I have one focused on electronic equipment for amplification.

I opened with PhotoPaint and applied Local Equalization for contrast. I used the Tone Curve on it for depth and upped the saturation per my usual workflow on these types of images. I used KPT's Collection Lens Flare to add a blue flare. Saving that I opened with Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch tool for a bit more darkness as most of the equipment is black in color.

The piece is somewhat asymmetrical as it shows racks of Bass Guitars to the right hand side. And some Acoustic guitars upper  right.

I reopened the file in Painter 11 to add texture to it with the Image Luminance surface texture. Then in PhotoPaint I added a black border and my signature. I saved the large file and then resampled for the web.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- Reckonings II

No comments:

Post a Comment