Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Son in Law with Grandson - Grunge - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge


A slight change of pace today. I browsed in Picasa 3 for a new subject and found this photograph of my Son in Law and my Grandson. I opened with PhotoPaint and cropped to focus on just them.

I still am creating high contrast images so I selected the Local Equalization in PhotoPaint. I took that and applied the Tone Curve for depth and upped the saturation for color boost.

I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge for the texture and framing. I saved the larger image then resampled for display on the internet, still in PhotoPaint.

If you look closely you can see the resemblance between father and son, of course there is a touch of Mom in there as well. A warm family image.

----------------
Now playing: Go Betweens - Born To A Family
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment