Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Quadtone - Grunge - High Contrast - PhotoPaint


I cropped this photograph to focus on my Grandson. I used PhotoPaint to create this quadtone high contrast image. I applied local equalization, Filter Forge's Photo Effects Sepia. I adjusted the image to a quadtone and changed the color to a Pantone purple.

I also applied Filter Forge's film frame for the dark frame that set well with the high contrast view.

I haven't had time to do much painting digitally so I have spent time doing these high contrast images for my creative outlet.

Here my Grandson is holding a container of his hand food that he likes. I like the small smile he has in this piece as well. He has a great disposition for fourteen months old and is now walking around on his own. A brag image for myself and my wife.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - I Walked Along the Lakes Song
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment