Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Grunge Guitars - Vintage Dover Clip Art - PhotoPaint - Paint.NET

Grunge Guitars - Vintage Clip art - Texture

A dark digital collage - using a texture from Mayang's Textures, clip art from Dover Publications, and Photographs of guitars taken by myself. I first browsed in Picasa 3 to my Mayang's Texture folder and selected a portrait positioned rust texture. I opened with PhotoPaint and went back to browse in Picasa 3. I found some vintage clip art, one frame and one depicting an ancient Egyptian.

I copied and pasted them into the collage texture. I like the guitars motif so I selected, while in Picasa 3 I browsed to my folder of the recent visit to Motor City Guitar and chose two images. I opened with Paint.NET and used the Ink Sketch tool on both, no color and a high Ink saturation for the pieces. I copied and pasted into the collage.

I ended up with a dark yet colorful digital collage for display today. I resampled to size for the internet in PhotoPaint and saved and uploaded that file. It is automatically added to my Picasaweb Album for gatzkART!.


Listening --- Sergio "G8r" Caballero --- Two Teardrops

No comments:

Post a Comment