Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

High Contrast, Vibrance, Style - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint


High Contrast, Vibrance, Style all are shown in today's image. I started with a photograph taken a couple of summers ago of a friend. He is decked out in a style, that fits his vibrant personality. I opened this photograph in PhotoPaint and used the Local Equalization tool to get the high contrast to the image.

I saved the large file and reopened it in Paint.NET and applied the Kuwahara Filter Modified and the Ink Sketch for some pen and ink line. Back in PhotoPaint I opened Filter Forge's Photo Effects and applied variances of the Vibrance tool. This made a vignette around the focal point, my friend. It also boosted the blue and red in the image.

All the tools I used simplified the image in scope and color creating a bold piece. I added a 20 pixel black border and resampled it for display here.

Besides this image I have upgraded gatzkART! to allow viewing of all the images I have created for this blog. In the upper right hand column I have added the Blogger "/view" as a link to view my Picasaweb album, View My Image Gallery.

I also have added a nine image photostream from Picasaweb to the bottom center column where you can link to the public album and view it as a slideshow. Click on an image there and you will be taken to my public album used for gatzkART! image storage and you can select the Full Screen option. All the images will be show in a full screen show, with tools at the bottom to start the show.

I invite you to try out these new features of gatzkART!.

Listening --- Everyone Can Fail --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka

No comments:

Post a Comment