Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Casual Conversation - Grunge - Painter 11 - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint


Late-night posting, we all do it at times. Rather tired this late, but creative. I selected a photograph of a couple paying rapt attention during a casual conversation. I opened in PhotoPaint and cropped to show the faces in profile.

I again opened with Paint.Net I applied the Kuwahara Filter Modified for brushstrokes. I used a light Ink Sketch for some line work and saved that file. I reopened in PhotoPaint.

I applied the local equalization for high contrast. I then applied the Tone Curve for depth and upped the saturation for colors. Saving the large file I opened with Painter 11. I used the quick clone with and ocher background. Then I Auto cloned with the Auto Van Gogh cloner brush.

I saved that file at excellent quality. Reopened in PhotoPaint to apply Filter Forge's Photo Effects - Grunge - and to resample for posting here.

----------------
Now playing: Three Doors Down - Here Without You
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment