Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coffee Cups - Grunge - High Contrast - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge


A diversion from Guitars and Portraits today. This photograph was taken by my son Keir M. Gatzka with the Canon Rebel XTi. In it you can see coffee cups in a row along a deep red ledge in our kitchen.

I opened with PhotoPaint and created another High Contrast Grunge image, using my favorite workflow techniques that I do for these types of images.

I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrant and KPT's Collection Lens Flare for a boost and some flare. It's a departure from my favorite motifs but is still in the vein of high contrast and grunge images. It has depth and color and was enjoyable to create.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Talk It Over
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment