Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mayang's Textures - Dover Clip Art - Closed Shutters


Equipped with a stone wall and shutters texture from Mayang's Texture and some clip art from Dover Publications this image was created. I opened the texture with PhotoPaint and applied the Tone Curve for depth and increased the saturation by 15 for a color boost. I did want to keep the basic structure visible as it holds interest of it's own.

I browsed in Picasa 3 to my Dover Publications folder for some clip art to enhance the Shutters and the over all piece. I carefully selected some images that would make the shutters look decorated, and "hung" a couple of iron pieces at either side of the shutters.

Finding an Art Nouveau like black frame I pasted it and stretched it to fit the image. I saved the large file and then using Image> Resample> I saved a smaller size for display on the web.

----------------
Now playing: Led Zeppelin - The Immigrant Song
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment