Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Sparse Bar - High Contrast - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge


A sparse selection of liquors on this mirrored bar. My family are not heavy drinkers, but have an occasional drink. So this bar is not "stocked" to the hilt. I myself don't drink due to health reasons, but I used to enjoy a good glass of Cream Sherry or wine.

I selected this in Picasa 3's Recently Updated folder from new photographs I had taken. I used my high contrast workflow for this image in PhotoPaint. I had two photographs to choose from and that was a good thing as one was out of focus and really was not one of my best. I liked the mirror and the backward "S" on the opposite wall, as well as the plate of the waiter serving.

The Lake below me is very active today with Jetski's and Pontoon boats, and other water craft. It is a hazy, sunny and hot day. An unusually hot day for spring. It is a beautiful scene to be able to see from my cool study. I may go out to enjoy the weather and sit on the deck for awhile.

----------------
Now playing: Bob Seager - Fire Lake
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment